Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kicks and Flips Oh Boy!

So this is 2 days late, but hey better late then never right?  Well I am at 21 weeks and wow is time flying by!!  Little man is growing, moving and shaking and did I mention kicking? OMG its hard to imagine some people saying they dont feel anything because after every meal its like a dance party in my stomach. Not that I am complaining, every time I feel him and he really gets going it puts a smile on my face.

On the home front, things are going well.  We are finally done negotiating repairs with the sellers and luckily they are fixing/replacing almost everything we wanted them to do.  A couple things that arent necessary or urgent arent being done but its nothing serious so I think we should be happy that they are doing as much as they are!  Belive you me April 19th could not come soon enough (although with a growing boy in my belly I don't know if I should be rushing anything!! lol)

Back to the LO.  He is starting to make doing normal things uncomfortable, as in getting up and I mean from anywhere!! The couch, the bed, the floor, uuggh its like I swallowed a volleyball lol.  The strange thing is I am still getting the whole "oh I hear your expecting" thing at work, it just blows my mind.  What do I say uh no that belly I have had/been getting for the past 5 months was just from too many twinkies? Really? lol I know I know its just coworkers, but you see my daily and my stomach (nothing else, well besides my boobs) has gotten any bigger...in what world does someone who is NOT pregnant and getting fat have that happen?

Besides that everything is going swimmingly.  No major issues, been getting lots of sleep, eating healthy (thanks to my wonderful fiance who makes me lol) and we started walking and will hopefully continue to at least twice a week (that is my goal, for now!). The trail we are walking is gorgeous and goes around a lake, but dont get me wrong, its not a walk in the park.  The hills are crazy and 3 days later my legs are still sore, but in the end it will all be worth it.  I do have a wedding dress to fit into 11 months later!! I remind myself everytime I crave that greasy yummy bacon egg n cheese from Bojangles...mmmm

Well time to get doing something and off of this computer (the boxes won't pack themselves you know).  Here is my 21 week picture and survey, hope you all enjoy!
21 Weeks : 3.9.12 (getting bigger!!)

Survey Says....

How Far Along : 21 weeks, 2 days


Produce Size Comparison : Banana fana fo fana : its a BANANA!

Symptoms : hearburn is back, I have come to love tums! RLP (has subsided but still there), Braxton Hicks have made their way into my life (extremely weird but kind of cool)

Cravings/Aversions : Smoothies / no aversions (thank god)

Weight Gain/Loss : +5 lbs


Next Appt : March 14th : Tuesday!!


Sex : its still a Boy!


Stretch Marks : holding strong at ZERO! just in case went for the palmers this time for choice of lotions!

Maternity Clothes : still working with what I have, my wonderful future MIL has opted to take me shopping so hopefully some spring/summer ones soon!

Baby Related Purchases? : bought a really cute picture frame for little mans ultrasound pic!

Movement? : WOWzersss he moves like crazy, and def sucks ALL the energy out of my food, he mostly moves after I eat and then I get super sleepy!

Whats Baby Doing this Week :
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — a banana! You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

No comments:

Post a Comment