Monday, April 9, 2012

25 Weeks & Officially Addicted to Pinterest!

Hello world, so again I am late...but hey, I have a Holiday weekend this time to blame! 

Ok so this past week was nothing special, no major changes, improvements really nothing that exciting to be completely honest. But we'll start with the normal.

Home Front:

Mostly just packing, packing, organizing, throwing things away and well more packing!  Our apartment is turning into a maze of boxes as I slowly but surely get everything organized and packed into boxes based on room, items, ect.  I am working on this early as I really am not a last minute type of person + the fact that after a couple hours of cleaning/packing I am pooped! One thing I miss about pre pregnancy...my energy! I used to spend the entire DAY cleaning, now after a couple hours I am done and on the couch.  No updates regarding the loan (hoping to get some news from Lou (our realtor) later this week as she emailed this weekend saying she was going to get updates from my Lender/Employer lol and the closing attorney this week to make sure we are set for closing next Thursday! Cannot believe how soon its coming up, super excited!

~DIY section

I guess I can put this in here since it really does pertain to the home front but as my title states I have officially become an addict of Pinterest.  I know most of you who read this are on there and most follow me but if not I warn you if you make an account, its highly addictive! Especially if you like to try new things, need home ideas, want to cook something actually edible (hehe) or just like seeing things you'll probably never be able to have (like those AMAZING closets they show in there...uggh oh and the bodies of models that peopel use for workout inspiration & dont forget those clothes you'll NEVER be able to afford unless you rob Donald Trump..lol). So I have found some wonderful ideas for the home, sadly I am doing this post at work and I cannot get on to show some pics, but follow me on there and you'll see all the fun to come once we move! I am hoping to start on a few once we move in, but most will probably be put aside until later on *sniff sniff*. 

Wedding Front:

Nothing too much new here either, just trying to get the whole we need a venue thing worked out.  We will hopefully be making a trip to my favorite place in Beaufort sometime soon so we can work out details and figure out if thats where we definately want to get married.  I do think its "the one", but I think we need a 2nd look with Kyle, my dad & MOH before we can finalize and put down the deposit.

Baby Front:

Now to everyones favorite section, I know because you told me :).  Ok so really nothing new this week, I really don't feel any bigger from last week, movement is still crazy when I am at work during the day and before I go to bed at night, of course still nothing when everyone is around and wants to feel lol.  He's a stubborn little one already, but seems like he'll be a good sleeper even around commotion (which with my family is a blessing!)

Dear Little Man,
So this week you are officially 25 week and an Eggplant!  I was surprised when I did my normal weekly google for images and saw an outside baby your age, it was amazing to see how much you already look like a little person inside of there, quite freaky actually (but in a good way).  It's apparent this week things are getting tight in there for you as now anytime you move I feel/see your little self moving from up to down or left to right or vice versa. Its quite entertaining so feel free to move about, just not all the time.  You have gotten better about daddy getting to see your movements and he's quite intrigued to feel your hard kicks when I lay down at night.  Now if you could ONLY do that when everyone else is around touching my belly wanting to feel you.  I have to admit (and they may kill me for this, but well its just my nature, you'll learn that once you get older & may inherent mommy's crazy sense of hilarity) that I find it hilarious that you move all the time when no one's around (that wants to feel you anyways) but the second we are out and about or around family and friends you hardly move at all!  To be honest I am not sure if it was all the commotion yesterday or all the people poking you but you just werent having it & well mommy thought it was pretty funny! 
Not too much else for you this week, just keep on growing in there and we'll see you in a few short months!

Love always,
Mommy


Most recent pic I have ( I have gone back to Wed only photo's as 2x a week was getting tedious! :).. )


Survey Says:



How Far Along : 25 weeks, 3 days


Produce Size Comparison : Eggplant!



Symptoms : heartburn as always, BH & back pain (only at work) + inner thigh pain


Cravings/Aversions : still on milkshakes & now fruit (craving strawberry everything this week!) / no aversions, still avoiding spicy food at all cost due to increased hearburn



Weight Gain/Loss : +2lbs this past week so around 12lbs total (since 9 week appt weigh in)



Next Appt : Today! (hopefully not doing the glucose test, b/c that would be mean if they did it without telling me, especially the day after easter....yea I had a lot of candy lol)


Sex : Boy oh Boy!


Stretch Marks : nope!


Maternity Clothes : nothing new, but eyeing a cute dress at ON for my shower & a few other items I plan on getting with my ON cash this week!


Baby Related Purchases? : nope! I refuse until we move (still holding strong!)


Movement? : still lots during the day while I am sitting at work, still some at night, mostly when I lay down on the couch after dinner & before bed


Bellybutton? : seems the same as last week.  piercing still the same.  on the whole belly front I now have the wonderful pregnancy line apparently 3/4 of women get called a linea nigra...yay me :(


Whats Baby Doing this Week : Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. He's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
Well thats all for this week, thanks for reading :)
~Nicole~

No comments:

Post a Comment