Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This is becomming a Tuesday blog ;)

So I am at the point where Fridays are just too busy/tiring and well now we are on a Tuesday blog post sort of deal lol.

Well in the past week not much is going on, we are down to the home stretch in the pregnancy and as of tomorrow down to 30 days left!  Sadly no work shower last week, guessing something came up and maybe it'll be this week? It doesn't really matter, anything they do for me will be amazing and greatly appreciated but not necessary :).

Alrighty well since I have been hounded about Little Mans nursery here it is, pics of his future room!










So thats it, hope you enjoy!! :) I am still looking for a small side table for next to the glider and I have my eye on a rug for in front of the crib but past that, its all done!

 

Home Front

So went on a cleaning spree this past weekend, must be nesting, and cleaned every last nook and cranny!  Thank god my vaccuum worked (I was worried it was broken as last time I wanted to use it, its sucking abilities well sucked! lol) so the house is squeeky clean.  Sunday I did a bit of shopping and ended up with a whole new bathroom set for the spare bathroom including, shower curtain, rugs, hand towel and bath towel..love the way it looks now!

We finally got the spare room cleaned out, and got a free sofa bed from a coworker of kyles,although its floral and very 80yo looking, it looks as if it was barely ever sat on and a cover can make it look modern so no worries! Glad we finally have somewhere for people to sleep when they come over!



Wedding Update

Nothing new to report here, been working on cooking the baby and finishing up the house!



Little Man!

As usual this is going to be the most updated.  Alright so really no new updates, still pregnant, but as an update we are def getting close as I have had a few early labor signs (I will spare you the gory details), but let me tell you I think he is not going to stay until the 20th, but I guess we will see.

My pics are going to be almost a week behind as I do them on Wednesday but here we go!





Dear Little Man,
So we are almost at 36 weeks, 1 week shy of 37 (full term!). Space is getting tight and BOY can I tell. You are pushing out and elbowing me in the side/front. I am completely dying to know what you look like and jelous of everyone that has gotten to see their baby. I am glad that you are growing properly and I haven't had the need for an U/S but man its weird knowing you are in there and not knowing what you look like. I am hoping you stay small and dont go past 8lbs, mommys tiny body can't handle it if you get any bigger! I guess since I dont get anymore ultrasounds your weight will be a guess as well. Luckily you (from what I can tell) are head down so stay that way until you decide you are ready!
Funny story, daddy was talking to you in bed the other day and we watched as you moved right towards his voice! It was amazing knowing you know his voice and wanted to be near it. Now whenever you are ready to make an appearance feel free, I am ready to have my body back to myself! Also your room is all ready to go and your temporary bed next to mommy in our room is waiting to be filled by your sweet self, so yea no need hesitate :)!
Love Always,
Mommy!



34 weeks, 5 days (last wed)


Survey Says!


How Far Along : 35 weeks 4 days


Produce Size Comparison : Coconut! perfect for the summer


Symptoms : Finally got my heartburn under control (thank you prilosec!), exhausted 24/7, cant sleep long stretches due to being uncomfy, pain from baby trying to escape



Cravings/Aversions : I am DYING for a cookie skillet or a hot brownie sundae! / no aversions, most things dont appeal to me anymore



Weight Gain/Loss : well since I havent had an appt I am going by my scale so +27lbs (I am ok with that, as long as the Drs doesnt show some crazy # friday!)


Next Appt : June 22nd - Friday, starting internal exams! also getting my Tdap vaccine


Sex : Still a Boy! (hopefully no surprises at birth lol)


Stretch Marks/Linea Nigra : up to 2 stretch marks (could be worse as they are clear and not purple), linea nigra all the way up the belly


Maternity Clothes : nothing nada


Baby Related Purchases? : nothing, no shower last week


Movement? : still pushing out, moving around, hurts like hell sometimes!


Bellybutton? : still an innie


Whats Baby Doing this Week : Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.





No comments:

Post a Comment