Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another Day, Another Headache....

Hello World,

So we are officially in the 2nd trimester (woohoo) as of last week (I am going by the 13 week 3 day trimester timeline, others say 12 some say 14, but I am a numbers type of girl, 40/3 = 13.334 ). I am a little behind on pics, sorry about that!  Between a migrane last week and then this lovely sinus infection my wonderful coworkers gave me the past couple of days I have been a lazy bum.

Ok so here are my 13 and 14 week pics....I feel like this week the baby has def gotten bigger, I feel a lot more stretching and even a few flutters every now and then, which is awesome!






Not too big a difference, but I like having the weekly pics for comparison later!
(KB thinks I am nuts to be taking pics of my belly, he doesnt understand its quite common these days lol! men....what else can I say?)


On anothere note, had my meeting with my loan officer and we should be submitting all the information for loan approval within a week or so! Can you say exciting?! We are both so ready to get out of this apartment. It seemed so big when we moved in, but is quickly closing in on us and with a 5th member (including the kitties) joining the family we need to add some more square footage, plus another bedroom...well more like 2!

I will try to stay on top of things, I have some great DIY ideas I have almost completed for my "will you be my bridesmaid, maid of honor, flower girl" gifts and will share them once I get them completed and sent off!

I have also been researching some ideas for the nursery that I can start on as soon as we get into the house and I can get the sewing machine up and running (and of course once we learn the sex of the LO inside me!) to get working on them!

So sit tight and I promise there will be lots of fun coming soon!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment