Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wedding Salon/Location Visitation

Hello World!

Just got back from spending a wonderful 30hrs or so with my mom.  We made the 3.5hr ride out to Pine Knoll Shores/Atlantic Beach yesterday afternoon for a Wedding Salon, the Crystal Coast Wedding Salon to be exact.  I will have to say I wasn't initially jumping all over heading out there for this, but once I found out KB was headed to TN for work, I decided it would be fun to get out of the house and spend some time looking at venues with my mom!

I will say it was most definitely worth the trip and was a blast! The absolute best part for us was the hummer limo ride around Beaufort this morning to look at venues.  I have always known I wanted to get married outside and near the coast...initially I was thinking the beach, but since I would have to wear heels (KB is 6'3 and I stand a mere 5'2) the sand would just not work.  I since decided since we both love the water, boating and he LOVES to fish that somewhere on the sound or near a marina would be perfect!

Well I will keep you in suspense from there (as I dont want to give away TOO much too early), but I think I found that "perfect" location.  Just walking up, I felt like I was home and it just suited him and I to a T. 

On another note I now have 3 bags full of business cards, flyers, prices, cookies, candies, ect from all of the locations & vendors from the tour and show, so you know what that means.....I am spending my Sunday looking for a way to ORGANIZE all of this fun stuff!

Here are 2 I have looked at so far online...
 I like this one due to the 3 hole punch included so I can add things as necessary

This one seems like it would keep me well organized and had good reviews!

More updates to come later but for now I'll leave you with that ;) New cupcake recipe should be posted soon, I have a recipe I have been dying to try and KB is gone all week soooo Hello Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment