Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Farewell January, Hello February ... & Valentines Day

So as you can see by the name of this post I am quite excited to bid adieu to January and say hello to what could possibly be the best Valentines Day/February ever.  If you have read below we are finding out the sex on Valentines Day (as long as little one cooperates that is) and I am over the moon thrilled to see who is right and what jersey the peanut inside me will wear!

Another week has come and gone & I am as of tomorrow, 15 weeks and 5 days preggo! I really feel like I just sort of "popped" last night! I swear my belly normally gets smaller when I sleep, but today I woke up and bam there it was all nice and hard like...now don't take this the wrong way I am not complaining, it will be nice when KB finally doesn't ask me "are you sure there is a baby in there?" lol, its a nice thing to feel pregnant for once (I am sure I will be biting my tongue about this later!)

So here are my pics, I was bored over the weekend so I took one Friday as well (official 15 weeks) as well as one tonight! (mainly for my board with other future July mommies as we do a Hump Day Bump Day post each Wed..I cut my face out for those though!).




So yea I def feel bigger between the two and the baby did move up (I confirmed with the help of my handy dandy Doppler!) so he/she is growing in there!


All in all its been a pretty uneventful week with the exception of an incident involving KB (he is ok no worries, just a minor incident!).

Also I have devised a little survey I stole from another bloggers/preggo moms page to add each week so here goes...

Survey Says....

How Far Along : 15 weeks, 5 Days (as of tomorrow, its 9pm so it counts)

Size of Baby (in produce terms) : Navel Orange!

Symptoms : Still need a nap after work, slight heartburn..nothing out of the ordinary

Craving : SWEETS! (which is a sign its a girl if you follow those old wives ;)...)

Food Aversions : None, almost everything sounds good these days again

Next Appointment : February 14th!! having A/S scan & gender reveal

Weight Gain/Loss : Back up 2lbs shy of where I was at my 9 week appt (I was prev down roughly 5-6lbs)


On that note I am calling it a night...hope you all enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment