Thursday, January 12, 2012

Surprise!

So as you all know KB and I have some exciting news to share (heck you wouldnt be here if you weren't following my blog or saw my post on FB that brought you here!) So I guess instead of keeping you guessing I will go ahead and announce our news.....




Did you guess yet? No...ok I will tell you :)








We're Expecting!!



9 week ultrasound picture
 

That's right a little me or kb will be coming into the world, with an arrival date of July 20th, 2012!

Yea I know what you are thinking, but your planning a wedding and buying a house!...YUP now we are going to throw in adding a new little one to that list as well!

 I told you 2012 was going to be a crazy year for us!

More updates to come as time goes by, but as of tomorrow morning I will be 13 weeks along..3 days shy of 2nd trimester woo! I decided to make this known to the world after a great 2nd appt with my OB this afternoon where I got to hear the most lovely sound in the world, our little ones heartbeat pumping at 164bpm and they even kicked for me!

So far this has been a relatively great pregnancy, no morning sickness only a bit of nausea and some strong food aversions around 6-9 weeks but lately the only really "strong" symptom I have experienced is exhaustion...I have been falling asleep after work and then going to bed at 7pm. So really all in all it could be worse!

This is the 13 week picture I took tonight....
Not much of a "bump" really yet (well to me there is since it was flat before), but I will be doing a picture weekly or so from here on out so be on the lookout!

Thanks for reading!

Nicole

3 comments:

  1. What great news!! We are so happy for you and wish the best!!! I am excited to watch the progress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    What an EXCITING time, this season of your life brings. May you and papa-to-be experience a "text-book" like pregnancy and a healthy, smooth delivery!
    I know your parents are soo already in l♥ve! :)

    Blessings,
    Tribe of Brody

    (btw, my mama directed me this way, looking forward to reading more :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emily! Hope you are all doing well and my parents are def in love :)

    ReplyDelete