Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello/Introduction

To those of you whom I know welcome to my blog, for any newbies this is just a quick intro!

My name is Nicole, I am a mid 20's college grad (business/finance) with a great career, new fiance!, soon to be new home and a knack for baking and a new love for sewing!

My general idea for this blog is to share ideas, recipes, and keep family/friends up to date on mine and KB's lives looking ahead.  We are currently living in NC in a small (seemed larger when we moved in) 1 bedroom apartment with our two kitties age 1 & 2 (Oliver (ollie) and Sophie).  KB is originally from Baltimore, MD and I am a southerner/GRITS (girl raised in the south) born and raised with an ALL northern family, yes I was the one not born in PA!

This year already has great prospects at being a very eventful and exciting year with lots of firsts.  First thing first...buying our FIRST HOUSE! We are currently waiting on the last steps of qualification and then its house hunting and hopefully getting out of our now tiny apartment before the spring is over! After we get into the house I will begin posting great DIY idea's I come up with for the home and also once I start on the details of wedding planning I will post great DIY's for that as well.  Speaking of wedding to all of our family, we did set a date, note countdown below.


Wedding Countdown Ticker



Well I believe I have bored you enough for one post! Keep your eyes open for new updates, exciting ideas and lots of trials and tribulations with my cupcakes :) oh yea and ....

WELCOME!

After he Proposed : 1 mile high @ Grandfather Mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment